Life Resource Planning
Essential Arrangements can serve as your guide through the end-of-life planning process. It is important to have a comprehensive plan, and in many cases a team of professionals to guide you along the path so that your wishes are carried out, and you make the best decisions by being educated and informed. One way to do this is to develop a Life Resource Plan.
A Life Resource Plan will provide personalized advice and solutions for your financial, legal and care support needs by examining any number or all of the following:
The goal of the planning is to optimize your resources for your final years of life. Your plan will provide recommendations pertaining to any or all of the items outlined below that may be unique to your situation.
- Identify Government Income and Care Support Programs
- Protect and Preserve Assets
- Facilitate Favorable Outcomes for Health, Medical Issues and Final Preparations
- Maximize Family and Community Support
- Find the Right Living Arrangements